The equity financing came from Sutter Hill Ventures, Otter Capital and Tippet Venture Partners, all of which were initial backers of the platform.
The firm will use the funds to expand its European operations and build out its local engineering team, it says. GLMX offers a request-for-quote (RFQ) buy-side-to-dealer trading platform in repo markets and recently revamped its entire technology architecture, debuting its new platform on January 9. It says that its client base has doubled this year,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy