From March, Trading Technologies will offer market access to GDAX, the largest cryptocurrency exchange, allowing users to employ its full suite of trading and hedging tools currently utilized in more traditional asset classes.
“GDAX and a lot of these platforms have seen tremendous growth over the past few months and the year, and that’s despite not having institutional-grade, professional-grade tooling in the hands of these very large firms,” says Rick Lane, CEO of Trading Technologies. “These
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain