From March, Trading Technologies will offer market access to GDAX, the largest cryptocurrency exchange, allowing users to employ its full suite of trading and hedging tools currently utilized in more traditional asset classes.
“GDAX and a lot of these platforms have seen tremendous growth over the past few months and the year, and that’s despite not having institutional-grade, professional-grade tooling in the hands of these very large firms,” says Rick Lane, CEO of Trading Technologies. “These
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform