It seems that the years when fintech was just a developing sector where everyone was competing for a piece of the lucrative pie have long gone. The time has come for this millennial-driven industry to regulate itself and take its place as one more wheel of the financial industry’s vehicle.
At the end of February this year, the International Organization of Securities Commissions (Iosco) will hold a closed-door conference at its headquarters in Madrid to discuss how regulators across the world s
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1