The two new sets of enhancements—called Targeted Invitations and Block I Would—are aimed towards traders looking for liquidity while still keeping best execution at top of mind. Both are expected to cut down on time and transaction costs as they automate some functions around seeking out block liquidity.
Rob Laible, global head of equity strategy at Liquidnet, says the enhancements to its suite of algorithms come at a time when traders are being forced to focus on such topics. The revised
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail