Justin Brickwood will join Barclays as a managing director and head of markets innovation, a newly created role, beginning in September. He will report to Barclays chief innovation officer John Stecher. He will be responsible for client-focused innovation for the firm’s electronic offerings and increasing efficiency in internal platforms.
Prior to Barclays, Brickwood was at Goldman Sachs for more than 20 years. He most recently served as the head of EMEA equities electronic trading engineering.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Going Slower to Go Faster: Mizuho Bank CDO Gary Goldberg