Technology vendor Horizon Software plans to add new direct connectivity to brokerage systems and improve existing features to fit the Chinese derivatives market, as part of its expansion initiative in China.
The most recent to go live using Horizon’s technology is Hangzhou-based Caitong Securities, which employs the vendor’s options trading platform to trade SSE 50 ETF Options on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Via Horizon’s options trading platform and trading algorithms, Caitong can create
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail