Technology vendor Horizon Software plans to add new direct connectivity to brokerage systems and improve existing features to fit the Chinese derivatives market, as part of its expansion initiative in China.
The most recent to go live using Horizon’s technology is Hangzhou-based Caitong Securities, which employs the vendor’s options trading platform to trade SSE 50 ETF Options on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Via Horizon’s options trading platform and trading algorithms, Caitong can create
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class