Aquis Exchange is establishing a venue in Paris in preparation for the UK’s planned departure from the European Union (EU) in March next year.
“There were lots of options, and having done some analysis on all of them, we found that Paris was the best for us logistically. They were very welcoming to us, and we have established good relationships with regulators over there,” says a spokesperson for Aquis. Prominent exchanges like the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Chicago Board Options
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'