Aquis Exchange is establishing a venue in Paris in preparation for the UK’s planned departure from the European Union (EU) in March next year.
“There were lots of options, and having done some analysis on all of them, we found that Paris was the best for us logistically. They were very welcoming to us, and we have established good relationships with regulators over there,” says a spokesperson for Aquis. Prominent exchanges like the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Chicago Board Options
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy