Credit Suisse has expanded the coverage of its algorithmic trading platform into high-yield corporate bonds.
The platform, CSLiveEx, enables Credit Suisse to make markets in 6,500 investment grade corporate bonds and now over 1,000 high-yield corporate names. The platform lets Credit Suisse traders automate the pricing for electronically traded bonds on MarketAxess, Tradeweb, and Bloomberg.
Along with the expanded coverage, Credit Suisse has also appointed Julian Pomfret-Pudelsky as global
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain