Credit Suisse has expanded the coverage of its algorithmic trading platform into high-yield corporate bonds.
The platform, CSLiveEx, enables Credit Suisse to make markets in 6,500 investment grade corporate bonds and now over 1,000 high-yield corporate names. The platform lets Credit Suisse traders automate the pricing for electronically traded bonds on MarketAxess, Tradeweb, and Bloomberg.
Along with the expanded coverage, Credit Suisse has also appointed Julian Pomfret-Pudelsky as global
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess