Credit Suisse has expanded the coverage of its algorithmic trading platform into high-yield corporate bonds.
The platform, CSLiveEx, enables Credit Suisse to make markets in 6,500 investment grade corporate bonds and now over 1,000 high-yield corporate names. The platform lets Credit Suisse traders automate the pricing for electronically traded bonds on MarketAxess, Tradeweb, and Bloomberg.
Along with the expanded coverage, Credit Suisse has also appointed Julian Pomfret-Pudelsky as global
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha