Liquidnet aims to have Discovery – its analytical tool for traders – go live in the Asia region in 2019. The pilot for Discovery commenced in July 2018 to about 10 percent of Liquidnet’s 1,000 users and is effectively in production in the US and in Europe.
Lee Porter, head of Asia-Pacific (APAC) at Liquidnet says Discovery is currently piloted with more than 20 clients in Hong Kong, Sydney, and Singapore, with Tokyo due to soon follow.
“Discovery is already live in both the US and EMEA;
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC