Liquidnet aims to have Discovery – its analytical tool for traders – go live in the Asia region in 2019. The pilot for Discovery commenced in July 2018 to about 10 percent of Liquidnet’s 1,000 users and is effectively in production in the US and in Europe.
Lee Porter, head of Asia-Pacific (APAC) at Liquidnet says Discovery is currently piloted with more than 20 clients in Hong Kong, Sydney, and Singapore, with Tokyo due to soon follow.
“Discovery is already live in both the US and EMEA;
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain