Identifying a person using biological data like fingerprints, facial features, voice, signature, or iris patterns was once a futuristic idea. Not only are biometrics widely used today, recent developments have taken the concept further and it is now possible to verify identities not only by physical attributes but also behavior.
Cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated and their attacks more frequent, leading capital markets firms to follow in the footsteps of retail banking and tech
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha