Identifying a person using biological data like fingerprints, facial features, voice, signature, or iris patterns was once a futuristic idea. Not only are biometrics widely used today, recent developments have taken the concept further and it is now possible to verify identities not only by physical attributes but also behavior.
Cyber criminals are becoming more sophisticated and their attacks more frequent, leading capital markets firms to follow in the footsteps of retail banking and tech
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv