The platform takes information from Tora’s existing post-trade transaction-cost analysis (TCA) tool, feeding it into its new pre-trade TCA engine. From there, it uses artificial intelligence (AI) functionality built into the system to evaluate the appropriate method of execution using similar historical activity as a benchmark.
“We have a dataset of historical transactions that Tora collects and processes via the execution management system functionality that we have, then we have a TCA engine
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class