The platform takes information from Tora’s existing post-trade transaction-cost analysis (TCA) tool, feeding it into its new pre-trade TCA engine. From there, it uses artificial intelligence (AI) functionality built into the system to evaluate the appropriate method of execution using similar historical activity as a benchmark.
“We have a dataset of historical transactions that Tora collects and processes via the execution management system functionality that we have, then we have a TCA engine
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail