The Algorithm Framework, which provides a defined structure for developing algorithms, breaks algorithms down into five core features: universe selection (for asset class), alpha creation (for signal), portfolio construction (for how much to buy), risk management (for risk parameters and tolerance levels), and execution (for sending the order to the market).
Jared Broad, CEO of QuantConnect, which is an open-source, cloud-based algorithmic trading platform, says that the offering aims to serve
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail