Ask any expert to tell you about data management and you will nearly always get the same response; "It's not exactly the sexiest of subjects, but…" It doesn't make for a promising discussion and this goes some way to explaining why buy-side adoption of enterprise data management (EDM) systems and projects remains fairly low.
Although it may not have the executives jumping from their chairs, the business need for streamlined data management cannot be denied. Data may be dull, but it is certain
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy