Rebalancing portfolios, and generating the trades that result from the exercise, is often laborious and can take upwards of days to complete. SS&C Advent says it has reduced that process to a matter of minutes with its new order-creation tool, Genesis.
“With Advent Genesis, our customers’ portfolio management staff now have the ability to quickly and easily track and execute on complex trading decisions,” says Robert Roley, general manager of SS&C Advent.
Genesis will be rolled out to users of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act