Melbourne-based active bond fund manager Jamieson Coote Bonds (JCB) has adopted Bloomberg’s buy-side platform to simplify its technology infrastructure.
Charles Jamieson, executive director at JCB says the firm has been long-time users of Bloomberg’s technology. “As we were looking for an order management system, we needed something that not only could simplify and streamline our workflow but also would be well-recognized institutionally as a robust and rigid operating model,” he says.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative