Melbourne-based active bond fund manager Jamieson Coote Bonds (JCB) has adopted Bloomberg’s buy-side platform to simplify its technology infrastructure.
Charles Jamieson, executive director at JCB says the firm has been long-time users of Bloomberg’s technology. “As we were looking for an order management system, we needed something that not only could simplify and streamline our workflow but also would be well-recognized institutionally as a robust and rigid operating model,” he says.
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles