Sell-Side Technology deputy editor Dan DeFrancesco and WatersTechnology US editor Anthony Malakian record a weekly podcast touching on the biggest stories in financial technology.
Dan and Anthony welcome their inaugural guest, Blackston CTO Bill Murphy. Bill discusses what bothers him about the "business vs. technology" debate (1:30), what makes a good, and bad, vendor pitch (12:00) and what he looks for when hiring someone (17:30). The guys also discuss the US Open (22:28) and the NBA finals (28:23).
If you have a SoundCloud account, be sure to subscribe to our page. You can find our account here.
We are also on iTunes. Search "WatersTechnology" in the iTunes store to find us and subscribe, or click here.
Links to articles discussed:
As is the case with everything we do, we'd love to get some feedback from our listeners. Feel free to reach out to Anthony or Dan via Twitter or email.
Also, don't forget to follow our social media accounts:
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv