Symbiont will conduct a live demonstration of its platform for insurance industry participants. This is the first of many demos the firm will look to host, says Symbiont president Caitlin Long.
"There's been a good response so we're thinking of possibly setting up other demos, too, like possibly demonstrating the technology for syndicated loans to show the technology can reach a much broader universe," Long tells WatersTechnology.
The demo will be conducted through a webinar on Sept. 20. Only
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group