Edelweiss Singapore, a subsidiary of financial services firm Edelweiss Financial Services, which is headquartered in India, has extended its partnership with Horizon and will be using the latest version of the Horizon Platform for Automated Trading (HPAT), which allows for basket order management, integrated pre-trade risk measures and algorithmic strategy testing.
“Horizon provides our trading teams with immediate access to a comprehensive range of features and the ability to execute
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'