BNP Paribas has partnered with Switzerland-based Itarle Group to give its buy-side clients access to analytics on transaction costs.
“When we looked at all the vendors we could have partnered with, there is a few things that are actually very important to us,” says Jason Stipe, global product manager at BNP Paribas. ”One, we could provide an independent validation or transaction-cost analysis (TCA) to our clients. That was one of the first critical things for us. The second thing that was
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class