BNP Paribas has partnered with Switzerland-based Itarle Group to give its buy-side clients access to analytics on transaction costs.
“When we looked at all the vendors we could have partnered with, there is a few things that are actually very important to us,” says Jason Stipe, global product manager at BNP Paribas. ”One, we could provide an independent validation or transaction-cost analysis (TCA) to our clients. That was one of the first critical things for us. The second thing that was
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail