BCS Global Markets has launched a synthetic prime brokerage offering to provide its international client-base further access to the Russian markets.
The platform is designed to simplify the trading of Russian instruments and help to overcome geopolitical barriers such as regulatory and settlement issues.
As Moscow Exchange-listed derivatives are unrecognized by the US Commodities Futures Trading Commission, the offering provides US-dollar denomination and enables global buy-side and sell-side
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail