IPC Systems will be launching its cloud-based Unigy 360 platform in Asia-Pacific (Apac) in the first quarter of next year.
Don Henderson, SVP, product and customer success at IPC Systems says the go-live for Unigy 360 in Apac reflects banks’ demand for cloud and software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions.
“Banks are eager to follow this direction and are looking beyond traditional providers towards solutions like Unigy 360 that offer a single unified platform. Unigy 360’s capabilities and story
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions