London-based trading and quoting technology provider Genesis recently hired Simon McDowell and Darren Newby as chief commercial officer and solutions director, respectively, to help clients use its technology to take advantage of market opportunities, and to support the vendor’s “ambitious” expansion plans, officials say.
McDowell, who has served as an advisor to the company for the past three years, was previously head of sales and account management for EMEA at low-latency infrastructure
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha