London-based trading and quoting technology provider Genesis recently hired Simon McDowell and Darren Newby as chief commercial officer and solutions director, respectively, to help clients use its technology to take advantage of market opportunities, and to support the vendor’s “ambitious” expansion plans, officials say.
McDowell, who has served as an advisor to the company for the past three years, was previously head of sales and account management for EMEA at low-latency infrastructure
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions