Fincross International, a startup digital asset investment bank based in the United Arab Emirates, will start onboarding clients in the second quarter of this year, and plans to launch a custody service for digital assets in April, officials say.
Fincross, which received an investment banking license from the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) last year that allows it to integrate cryptocurrency financial services with traditional financial services, is building a proprietary
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class