Foreign exchange (FX) settlement, processing and data solutions provider CLS anticipates that buy-side interest in FX settlement risk mitigation tools will continue to grow.
Margaret Law, head of client management for Asia-Pacific (APAC) at CLS points to evidence that between 2017 and 2018, the average daily gross value settled by third parties—including banks, funds, non-bank financials and corporates—grew 18 percent.
Settlement of FX transactions requires counterparties to exchange the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha