Foreign exchange (FX) settlement, processing and data solutions provider CLS anticipates that buy-side interest in FX settlement risk mitigation tools will continue to grow.
Margaret Law, head of client management for Asia-Pacific (APAC) at CLS points to evidence that between 2017 and 2018, the average daily gross value settled by third parties—including banks, funds, non-bank financials and corporates—grew 18 percent.
Settlement of FX transactions requires counterparties to exchange the
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group