New York-headquartered trading venue Liquidnet is working on building its own in-house data container, to be in a position to more efficiently enhance its algorithmic suite.
Scott Kartinen, global head of algorithms at Liquidnet, tells WatersTechnology that while Liquidnet is continuing to evolve the behaviors and analytics in its algos, it is, at the same time rebuilding its algo infrastructure from scratch.
“We are building a whole new container in-house. We currently use a third-party
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group