ParFX is exploring an expansion into currency derivatives, eyeing the opportunity to bring the principles behind its wholesale electronic spot foreign exchange platform to a growing segment of the market.
It has already applied for a market identifier code, or MIC, for a venue that will trade non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and other derivatives products, according to information gleaned from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The ISO issues MICs to identify exchanges
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles