ParFX is exploring an expansion into currency derivatives, eyeing the opportunity to bring the principles behind its wholesale electronic spot foreign exchange platform to a growing segment of the market.
It has already applied for a market identifier code, or MIC, for a venue that will trade non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and other derivatives products, according to information gleaned from the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
The ISO issues MICs to identify exchanges
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects