Swedish trading and technology provider Itiviti is making preparations in the hope that it will win over new clients migrating off of Bloomberg’s Sell-Side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS) unit.
Since WatersTechnology broke the news about Bloomberg’s planned exit of its SSEOMS and KYC business units, Itiviti has received commitments from SSEOMS clients to use its multi-asset order management system (OMS), says Robert Mackay, the vendor’s CEO. To help win those potential
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha