The pace of technological advancement this past decade has been staggering. From machine learning to distributed ledgers to cloud adoption to augmented reality to the advent of quantum computing, there’s no true way of knowing what the trading floor of the future will look like. Maybe it will resemble a scene out of the movie Minority Report, with traders swiping at the air to find information and execute trades. Or, it might appear like something closer to the exchange trading floors of the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'