Northern Trust has developed a pricing engine that uses machine learning and statistical analysis techniques to forecast loan rates in the securities lending markets.
“For this project, our data scientists applied a time series algorithm to the problem of securities lending. Specifically, we have used some techniques inspired by Google technologies,” Chris Price, a specialist enterprise architect at Northern Trust, says.
Time series analysis harnesses a set of machine learning and statistical
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class