The US Treasury market has undergone great change over the past few years. This has encompassed an uptick in volume and a participant base that has become increasingly reliant on electronic trading that is even pushing for faster and faster turnover.
High-frequency trading (HFT) is nothing new to financial markets and the US Treasury market is embracing it. Proprietary trading firms are the ones most likely to take advantage of HFT, most often in the on-the-run Treasury market where there is mor
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy