Eze Software has won the EMS category three times and has taken home the OMS award an astounding seven times.
James Griffin, head of North America new business sales for Eze Software, talks to Dan DeFrancesco about the vendor's pair of wins in the Best Order Management System (OMS) and Execution Management System (EMS) Provider categories at this year's Waters Rankings.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data