By expanding its geographic reach and therefore the size of its networks, trading communication provider IPC Systems captured the industry’s attention in being named best trading turret provider in this year’s Waters Rankings.
Most recently, IPC Systems upgraded its pan-Asian optical network which delivers private-line voice and electronic connectivity services to connect trading venues across financial centers in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo. It also added network capacity in Korea and Taipei. IPC also plans to double existing network and hosting operations in Asia and Latin America, where it has already expanded its network and hosting operations over the past year. IPC upgraded its Toronto point of presence in April to provide connectivity and voice services to the Canadian market. In addition, IPC secured more space in Equinix datacenters located in the UK and Singapore, to expand its core network infrastructure.
1 IPC (48.8%)
2 BT (33.5%)
3 Orange Business Services (11.1%)
It’s a trio of problems: Mifid II’s data problem; blockchain projects stalled; and data quality issues for machine learning.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- French Regulator Says Mifid II Data Quality 'Difficult'
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 140: Web Data Extraction & Refinitiv Update
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees