Is it feasible to adopt HTML5 as an enterprise development technology now, what are the issues, and how can they be addressed? WatersTechnology gathered leading industry experts to discuss this on September 20, 2012.
• What are the business advantages of choosing HTML5 for web-based trading applications compared to other technologies such as browser add-ins or locally installed clients?
• What are the current challenges facing developers when it comes to designing and deploying web-based trading applications?
• Is HTML5 now the best choice of technology for building and deploying web-based trading applications?
• What tools, utilities, frameworks and development environments are available to help reduce the risk in such complex projects?
- Patrick Myles, CTO, CAPLIN
- Adam Honoré, Research Director, AITE GROUP
Moderator: Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, WATERSTECHNOLOGY
Rich Newman joins to talk about challenges facing the alternative data space and why open data is becoming increasingly important.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails