Market participants say cloud has the potential to reimagine data licensing. But moving to the new operational model comes with a raft of unanswered questions.
Lawmakers expected to seek stronger customer protection; industry wants flexibility for DeFi
State Street’s partnership with FundGuard will provide clients with multi-book accounting, allowing them to see two sets of records in one system.
The data vendor has 19 points of presence from where it will provide co-located access to the new managed services by Q2 2023.
This week, Shen and Tony talk about the usability of distributed ledger technology as a solution for capital markets firms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Fixed income execution & innovation
- Could cloud kill the data licensing debate and shake up pricing models?
- State Street looks to bolster Charles River, Alpha platforms with FundGuard integration
- Industry mulls identifier schema for digital assets
- Waters Wavelength Podcast: Episode 257 (DLT loses favor)