Because of its acquisition and subsequent rebrand, Refinitiv is being forced to change instances of its old branding that remain embedded in many of its APIs. This might sound like a simple change, but end-users are worried that it could be a costly fix.
Researchers say companies are exploring new datasets to plug gaps in analysis since the Covid-19 outbreak.
David Hardoon was formerly at the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is now helping the UnionBank of the Philippines build out its AI strategy.
Market participants say they want a high-quality, centralized source of market data for EU equities. But who and what is it actually for?
David Hardoon was formerly at the Monetary Authority of Singapore and is now helping the UnionBank of the Philippines build out its AI strategy.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- After Much Hype, Chatbots Start a New Conversation (And EU CT Ramblings)
- Goldman Sachs Takes Aim at Interoperability, Analytics with Marquee Enhancements
- Refinitiv’s API Rebrand Rankles Users
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 217: Citi Ventures’ Victor Alexiev on Problem Solving
- People Moves: Genesis, Delta Capital, Aquis Exchange