What do Liquidnet and Trading Technologies (and others) have in common? Anthony explains. He also discusses advancement—and disillusionment—in the quantum space.
The bank is developing its data analytics platform, Hunter, to better identify financial crime.
NatWest, XTX Markets and others are developing new outsourcing models for tech.
The bank's AI-powered research chatbot, developed with Symphony Communications, acts as a personalized research assistant and will soon be rolled out to external clients.
Bill Murphy, formerly Blackstone's CTO and now managing partner at Cresting Wave, talks technical debt, machine learning, blockchain, management strategy & more.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The M&A Market Heats Up (And Some Quantum Computing News)
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 215: Bill Murphy on Innovation & Technical Debt
- A Way Forward for the Consolidated Tape?
- Deutsche Bank First Looks to Interop, Chatbot Projects After Partnering with Google
- People Moves: Exegy, Aquis Exchange, Xenomorph, and more