The regulator already uses machine learning to identify spoofing and layering activities.
The vendor plans to use mobile data for KYC in Southeast Asia.
BlackRock, MSCI, and La Française are some of the firms looking to replace traditional, linear risk models.
WatersTechnology examines some of the disillusionment permeating the capital markets when it comes to blockchain.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'