Where were you born?
Champaign, Illinois. Near the University of Illinois, where my father taught economics.
What's your favourite time of the day?
The later the better. I like to avoid making major decisions in the morning; I get my best ideas after dark.
Any summer holidays planned?
I'm taking some time with my family in Prague around SunGard's European client conference in the city in June.
If you weren't in this industry, what would you want to be doing?
I'd only be a degree removed - still in
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform