Soros Fund Management has joined Goldman Sachs Asset Management as a beta-test site for Advent Software Inc.'s elusive Geneva product. Geneva is meant to be Advent's high-end, multicurrency entry into the portfolio management system marketplace; in its recent preliminary IPO prospectus, Advent emphasized that the successful release of Geneva is vital to the vendor's overall growth.
Officials at Advent, Soros and Goldman Sachs could not be reached for comment on the Geneva betas at press time.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution