MEMPHIS, Tennessee--Union Planters Trust & Investment Management is consolidating all of its accounts on Sungard's Omni ES trust accounting system. The consolidation was prompted by the July merger of the bank holding companies, Union Planters of Memphis and Magna Group of St. Louis, and is scheduled to be completed in November.
Magna was an existing Omni site, and with nearly two thirds of the combined 17,000 accounts and $18 billion in trust assets, its software was selected over Union
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain