YET another new player may have emerged in the race to acquire Bridge Information Systems Inc.: Liberty Brokerage Investment Corp. The U.S. government securities interdealer-broker, which already owns systems integrator Market Vision Corp. and is managing partner of the EJV Partners L.P., may be interested in making a joint pitch for Bridge with Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe, a New York-based investment management firm that has already thrown its proverbial hat into the Bridge bidding ring.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground