At the Securities Traders Association conference--being held this week in Boca Raton, Fla.--Bridge Information Systems Inc. formally released its Institutional Order Entry/2 (IOE/2) electronic trading system to the market. The system, which Bridge first installed on its trading desk this January, is a Microsoft Corp. Windows-based application that will be offered free of charge to users of the Bridge Workstation.
According to a Bridge official, IOE/2--which currently can be used only for U.S.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution