A Jersey City-based network service bureau, Dalcomp, Inc., plans to begin an FM sideband-delivered quote service for the mortgage-backed securities industry. The service will be built around Mentor Associates (MTR, March 1987), a small information company recently acquired by Dalcomp.
Mentor, a wholesale supplier of mortgage-backed securities prices, rose from the ashes of Security Pacific Market Information, which was closed last year. Mentor inherited personnel and software from SPMI's well
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit