LONDON--Thirteen key US-based Bridge executives allegedly will pay themselves millions of dollars worth of "performance and retention bonuses" to see them through the last few months of Bridge’s sale.
At press time late Friday, a source said that retention bonuses had just been announced for Asian executives, with bonuses to follow for executives in Europe. The source did not know the size of the bonuses or when announcements would officially be made regarding the payments. Bridge refuses to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite