American Real-Time Services is the new name for Intelligent Quotation Systems, the Connecticut-based market data software firm now moving to Manhattan and making a play for the big time. Heading its effort is new president John Bunyan, former head of S&P Trading Systems, who was recruited away from the McGraw-Hill, Inc. unit at the beginning of the year.
IQ Systems was best known for two products, the Client Tell portfolio management system and Snapnet, a retail brokerage branch system it dev
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit