NEW YORK--The bidding war for the majority of Bridge Information Systems assets dragged on last week, as Reuters worked on raising its offer in the face of the revised Sungard bid, sources close to the negotiations say. Sungard and Reuters officials confirm that the auction is continuing but decline to comment further.
Meanwhile, sources close to the deal say that Reuters is now planning to offer more than $200 million for an expanded set of the Bridge Information System assets and is also p
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent