Looking to add Japanese-owned banks and securities houses to the roster of OpenSeries Financial Data Warehouse users, the UK-based Dodge Group has entered into a distribution agreement with NEC to break into the Japanese market.
Over the last six months, the Dodge Group has clinched four major OpenSeries sales, evidence of continuing world-wide demand on the part of banks and securities brokerages for electronic data integration (EDI) solutions. The latest wins are: NatWest Markets, Hong Kong
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'