In this industry, time is money, and JPMorgan’s fixed-income exotics and hybrid business dramatically decreased the time cost of its end-to-end valuation and risk calculations by porting the business’s existing C++ models on to field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
The three-year project, which involved the bank’s applied analytics group and data-acceleration platform vendor Maxeler Technologies, sped up the calculation time for multi-factor Monte Carlo interest-rate models, multi-nominal tree
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming