In the market data segment of the awards, Thomson Reuters won Best Data Provider for Derivatives, Best Data Provider for Foreign Exchange, Best News Provider, and Best Data Networking and Infrastructure Provider, Best Evaluated Prices Service Provider, and also won the Best Real-Time Market Data Initiative (Vendor) in the call-for-entry categories for its Commodities Fundamentals data on its Eikon workstation. The vendor stole the Best News Provider from Bloomberg, which had won the previous
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha