AcadiaSoft Hub, launched in February 2016, provides a central margining platform for non-cleared over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. Development of the Hub involved collaboration between AcadiaSoft and 16 industry participants. In addition, the vendor worked with partners like Quantile Technologies for a portfolio optimization feature included on the Hub.
Chris Walsh, AcadiaSoft’s CEO, says the product aims to bring to market solutions to meet new and upcoming margin rules. “That’s the focus of
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv