AcadiaSoft Hub, launched in February 2016, provides a central margining platform for non-cleared over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives. Development of the Hub involved collaboration between AcadiaSoft and 16 industry participants. In addition, the vendor worked with partners like Quantile Technologies for a portfolio optimization feature included on the Hub.
Chris Walsh, AcadiaSoft’s CEO, says the product aims to bring to market solutions to meet new and upcoming margin rules. “That’s the focus of
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act