Mackay first notes Mifid II compliance, which has been top-of-mind for many in the industry. The goal is to leverage the platform’s two core strengths: OTC and electronic trading. FIS has created a Mifid II-compliant OTC trading platform that includes: transaction logging, auditability and regulatory reporting; support of sales-trader interactions; and OTC instrument definitions, pricing, risk and operations, all on the same platform.
“The driver for this investment is to enable our customers t
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv