Mackay first notes Mifid II compliance, which has been top-of-mind for many in the industry. The goal is to leverage the platform’s two core strengths: OTC and electronic trading. FIS has created a Mifid II-compliant OTC trading platform that includes: transaction logging, auditability and regulatory reporting; support of sales-trader interactions; and OTC instrument definitions, pricing, risk and operations, all on the same platform.
“The driver for this investment is to enable our customers t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite